Friday 13 August 2010

bonjourrr.


i just took think photo- i know it's abit rubbish :)
to anyone (if anyone) that is reading this (:
hello, this is my new blog. i used to have a blog, but i had a huge clear out of everything, be that my room, my computer, my mind and me in general. i've had a bit of a change and feel slightly more refreshed so i thought i'd start a new blog.
i tend to just write about anything on my mind, and post photos that i love as picture make me really happy. i know i'm a loser. but yeah, i'll just re-introduce myself:
i'm sian, i'm 16 in a few days, live in sunny england. i have amazing friends and family. i live off bran flakes. i love a really hot cuppa tea. i'm incredibly indecisive. i'm in love with paris, and i plan to live there one day. actually i love anything french. i love the beatles. i adore drawing and art in general.  i love indie, rock and folk music. i'm actually really shy. my mind is abit messed up. it takes me along time to trust people and i'm fairly secretive. urm, i'm a christmas freak and am counting down already. i do belive micheal mcintyre is god and i love disney films.
anyway, enough of me. hopefully you'll like my blog - i'll try and make it work :) :)
peace outtttttt :{D xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love tea, France, the Beatles, I'm a complete Christmas freak and Disney makes me feel like a little kid again. I've always had issues with trust.. Din't know why. Can't wait to read more of your blog ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be in more agreement about Michael Mcintyre.
    Indie, rock and folk music is the best. Looking forward to more blogging. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I speak french :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would LOVE to speak french! amazingggg :) x

    ReplyDelete