Saturday 16 October 2010

autumn is beautiful.


                                                          The tree in my front garden :)

Hiya guys, i feel bad for completely forgetting this blog! definatley going to post more often.
I'm so happy that it's finally autumn.
I love the colours and the fresh, cold air.
I like the fact we can now wear knitwear and not be frowned upon (as i tend to wear scarfs and hats in the summer!)
I like standing on crunchy leaves and spending ages making a huge pile of them and just kicking it.
I like drinking really hot tea.
love the fact the shops have christmas stuff in.
I love the cold mornings and the dew drops you see on the cobwebs.
and i'm mainly just happy that it's coming up to christmas :) i cann't actually wait. I'm going to the town's fair tonight which will be amazing. what is your favourite season & why? lovelovelove xx


6 comments:

  1. definitely :) I don't really mind being at school all that much either

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! It's my favorite season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I totally agree with you! I love dressing up in autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh my favourite is Autumn too. :) lovely post. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm here now, in case you're interested :)

    http://beinginkansas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    MissAnnnn

    ReplyDelete